- The 2014 Symposium on Raw Milk from the 15th Annual Conference of the Western A Price Foundation.
- One of the fastest growing nutritional organizations and websites is the Weston Price Foundation, named for Dr. Weston A. Price, a Cleveland dentist who traveled the world in the 1920s, looking for the healthiest people on earth. What does modern nutritional science have to learn from a world traveler of a previous century?
- After extensive public consultation, the Minister for Food Safety has announced a new policy on the production and sale of raw milk (from any milking animal) to consumers. As of 1 March 2016, raw milk can be sold directly from the farmer to consumers either at the farm or via home deliveries provided suppliers meet certain criteria.
- Food Safety Minister Jo Goodhew has today announced the Governments decision to introduce a new policy around the sale of raw milk to consumers.
Raw milk is a high risk food, particularly for children, the elderly, pregnant women and those with compromised immune systems, says Mrs Goodhew.
After extensive consultation and review, the Government decision will allow farmers to continue to sell raw milk directly to the public from the farm and via home deliveries.
- Some farmers who produce raw, unpasteurised milk say new regulations will put them out of businesses and stop their thousands of customers from having the choice to drink it.Listen to the interview at the link below.